Wednesday, May 11

Jump Time



So on our quest to get from Rexburg to the ending point of St. Kitts we went to Boise.  Aaron's flight took off from Boise.  Candice had been telling us how fun this place called "Jump Time" was.  So we packed up the kiddo and went to do some jumpin'.

It's broken into two parts.  The back half is a room of inflatables for the little kids.

The other half is a bunch of long trampolines that curve up on each end.  This is Aaron showing of his fancy skills.


I think Aaron and I had more fun.  Royce is a little young.  He'd like to bounce for a little bit.  I would lay him down and jump over him and he really liked that.



But other than that, he'd go down a slide and he'd get to the bottom and his little heart would beat so fast and he'd get a little frown.  He's not too much of an adventurer yet.  He tried though bless his little beating heart.


Fun day, I'd recommend it as my sister did.  But man jumping is hard when you're fat and lazy like me.  I got me a lot of working out to do!

1 comment:

  1. I doubt the lazy part, and fatness is often in the eye of the beholder ;) Your hair is short, I like it!

    ReplyDelete