Wednesday, May 18

Our grand abode.

I still need to take pics of the outside of my apartment but due to popular demand - here is my apt.


This is the front door.  When you walk in the family room is on the left.


I pin up the curtains because when I was cleaning I lifted it up (they drag on the floor about 3 inches) and I found a dead cockroach under one and a dead gecko under the other.  When I get to the states I am getting new lighter, shorter, happier curtains to bring back.


 To the right of the front door is our family room.  On the left is an opening to our kitchen.

Lovely, isn't it?  The cleaning I put into this room alone...


This is to give you a feel of what goes where.  This is a full on tour baby!


This is the small hallway to the bedroom and bathroom.  From where I am standing the family room is to the right - the dining room to the left.


The bathroom is through the hallway and to the left.


The bedroom is straight through the hallway -  that is Royce crying because I'm not holding him so I could take these pictures.


That is the door I entered through.

So there it is.  My little apartment.  For the price, I actually really like it.  The neighborhood is safe and quiet.  It has a fenced yard.  Although we do get geckos and cockroaches and occasional millipedes.  Luckily no centipedes - yet.  We'll probably stay here a little while.  We really like the landlord.

I will soon post the outside.  We can see the ocean from the front door.  Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Nice digs! You could probably have a million-dollar house and still have to deal with the creepy-crawly natives. Geckos sounds kind of cool, but roaches... not so much.

    ReplyDelete