Wednesday, May 18

The official wearer of the White Coat

Aaron had his White Coat Ceremony this last week.  It's a traditional ceremony for medical students at the beginning of their schooling.  Royce was sooo good for the first hour or so and then 3 names before Aaron's gets called he has to start fussing and wanting to move around.  So this is the picture that I get of Aaron crossing the stage after getting his white coat.


That's him shaking the Dean's hand.  Royce knocked the camera with his hand.  Silly kid.


Here they are taking the Ross Oath.  They school is small and they don't have an auditorium so they use their largest classroom. 


Aww look at him in his official looking garb.


This is Aaron's orientation group that he was with all week.  See how he's the only boy?  That would be pretty much the ratio for the whole school.  There are a lot of girls and not so many boys.


Aaron had to wait in line to get this picture.  Everyone has to get their picture taken by the Ross sign.  While he was waiting to do this Royce and I were doing this...



Anyway, I'm very proud of Aaron.  He's so excited to be in school and is already jumping into his studies with his 13 hour days.  I think he's very nervous about not doing well, but he'll be fine.  He works so hard.


And what would a blog entry be without Royce falling asleep at the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment