I did not take this picture - it's from their website.
So on the last day of the orientation - we went on a Catamaran trip. We started out at about 10 in the morning. Everyone in our group went to the front to lay out in the sun on the netting they have there but of course we have a kiddo so we stayed on the back part under the shade.
It took about an hour from St. Kitts to go to the snorkeling spot. Our captain and crew were pretty cool. They played loud reggae music the whole time and it was very pleasant.
This would be our captain steering the boat.
Because we sat in the back I wasn't able to get really great pictures, there was always something or someone in the way. But here goes...
This last picture is the snorkeling spot they brought us to. It took about an hour to get there - they snorkeled for about 1/2 an hour (I didn't snorkel because Royce was so tired that he started crying when we put his feet in the water. Aaron went for a little bit and said it was pretty cool) then we ate lunch. After lunch they took us to the sister island of Nevis. There was a very cool beach there. This was officially Royce's first beach trip.
He wasn't too thrilled at first.
After the beach, they took everyone back to St. Kitts and we went on our merry way. It was fun. I would go again. Although kids do have a way of making things not seem as much fun as everyone else is having. And yet, he makes life more fun so it evens out I suppose. He was just a little tired that day. There was a lot of running around that week and he was way off schedule. Overall though, a great day.

It's true, mommas especially miss out on some of the fun when there are little ones around. But those little ones are fun in many other ways! That's very brave of you to forge on however and still see all those fun/pretty things :) I'm glad you are doing a blog so we can live vicariously through you :)
ReplyDelete