After Boise, we (Royce and I), went to Redding to see Royce's Grandparents. It was sad that Aaron couldn't spend time with his parents but we still had lots of fun. And to top it all off - Grandma Nancy took Royce on his first Chuck-E-Cheese trip. I didn't think he'd care too much but he was totally absorbed by the lights and noises and other kids. He was quite the whole meal. That's quite the acheivement for us.
See, look how much fun he's having!
Monstor trucking it up.
Despite the fact that it doesn't look like he had fun. He did. He does this thing where he smiles quite a bit and right when that flash goes off in his face - smile gone.
He was pretty tired when we got back - flashing lights and loud noises will do that to a 6 month old.
We had lots of fun in Redding. Thanks Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Dennis.
That last picture is precious! I love sleeping babies, their relaxed faces are so adorable.
ReplyDelete