Saturday, August 27

Chicken-pox?


This is just about the saddest thing.  We went out for pizza last night and we ate outside.  We all got eaten alive but Royce got the worst of it.  Poor guy can't swat those bugs away.  I did my best to keep them away but boy did I fail.


It doesn't seem to bother him but I still feel bad.  St. Kitt's mosquito's can be rough!


In other news:  Aaron passed all his classes for his first semester last week with a final GPA of 3.5.  He made the Dean's list.  I am so proud of the long hours he's put in.  He get's a two week break and then it's time to hit the books again.

I am starting a new job on Sept. 1st at the University's Preporatory School.  I will teach 7/8th grade math and science as well as all levels of PE and Health.  This will all be new to me but it should be a lot of fun.  I am really thankful to be able to have this job because the island is so expensive.  It will be a huge help.

No comments:

Post a Comment