Well we are alive and well. I got a job teaching 7th/8th grade Math and Science at the Ross Prep School so I've been busy busy. I really need to carry my camera out more often because I am always missing picture opportunities. So for now while I sort out pictures these are some new shots I took of our daily life and Royce's ever-growing cuteness.
So tired, he couldn't even finish dinner.
And going in to check on him later.
The flash woke him up a little.
And this flash really woke him up.
Well sorta...
It's more like sleep walking.
But after a bottle, all is well again.
Here's Royces awesome new ride. He can only move backwards but he loves to climb in and out and push the real life sound buttons! ooooo!
Royce loves to wear mommies sunglasses. He'll actually leave them on for a good 30 seconds before throwing them to the floor. He thinks they're funny.
He's so fun. These last pictures I took because I thought it was funny that he had a lucky charm marshmallow stuck to his nose.
He did too.
He's so much fun.
Hope that gives his grandma a little material to work with while I sort out all the other pictures. I hope to be a better blogger in the upcoming weeks. Oy.
No comments:
Post a Comment