Saturday, August 27

The "to be continued" part...

**All right again - huge lack of pictures.  We spent about 5 days with Aaron's parents and not once did I pull out my camera.  I didn't get any pictures with his grandparents or cousin or aunt and uncle or great-grandma.  Nothing!  I know that Nancy (his grandma) has me convered so I may have to grab some of the pictures that she took.

We had a really nice time with Aaron's parents.  We went shopping.  Ate delicious food.  We went to Chuck-E-Cheese.  Royce is a little young still, but he loved looking at all the blinking lights and moving giant mouse.  And who doesn't love pizza?  We went on a walk to the SunDial Bridge which is this very cool bridge going over the river in Redding.  I just wish Aaron could have been there to see his family.  But Royce loved running around and chasing dogs and getting to know his cousin Jonathan better.  The Larsen's were so nice to take me to my brother's house after our visit.  Here are the only pictures of my time with the Larsen's that I took.


What a surprise!  Another sleeping picture!


He pretty much slept the whole car trip.

Once I got dropped off the rest of the family slowly started showing up at Brandon's place as well.  It was pretty much chaos in his home for a few days.  There were 12 adults and 10 grandkids crawling around.  Brandon's place isn't small - but it was a lot of people in one house. But Royce was having fun climbing and discovering the new turf.  He had a "mom, I'm stuck.  Please help me moment!"  And so naturally, I grabbed my camera instead.




Don't worry - I finally helped him. 

And of course MY kid was the only one to have broken anything in their new home.  A champagne glass that all of Rachel's bridesmaids had signed during her bachelorette party in Vegas.  Of course.  Luckily Rachel's mother had all of them sign a new one but I was feeling very badly about that. 

It was a lot of fun being in California for a short while.  We all went to a park and I was hoping that Royce would want to run around and play but he had other plans - as did Bruce, his cousin.


and Uncle Dan...



No comments:

Post a Comment