OK. Well I've been MIA for a while so I thought I should backtrack before I move forward with what's been going on. I think that would take us to December.
Before we left St. Kitts to spend Christmas at home, we took a taxi with a bunch of our friends to Reggae Beach where they have a Lobster Festival every few months. It's an open beach bar type restaurant and we would choose from 3 different meats. I chose lobster, shrimp, and chicken.
It was fantastic to say the least. I shared my food with Royce and the kid is his father's child. He loves shrimp. He will eat it as long as you give it to him.
This is him eyeing the food as the waiter was passing it around. The kid likes to eat.
After the meal, there was a bonfire and we let Royce run around and play in the sand on the beach. We brought his shovels and beach buckets. He loves the beach (not so much the water yet) but he does really like to play in the sand and sit just so his feet will get wet. It was a very fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment