Merry Christmas little Royce. Unfortunatley my batteries died on me on Christmas morning so I wasn't able to get as many pictures of Royce ripping through paper as much as I wanted to, but I have enough I suppose.
In the Larsen family, presents are opened on Christmas Eve so most of Royce's gifts were opened the night before. Of course Santa did come overnight so he had a few more to open the next day. The night of Christmas Eve was very nice. We had a delicious meal and Aaron's Grandma Elaine came to enjoy the night with us.
Aaron and I decided that Royce needed to get going with the whole "being a professional golfer thing" so we figured he would need his first set of clubs to really get off on the right foot.
Brought to you by "Little Tykes."
Aaron taught Royce proper form.
...and then showed him how it was really done...
What's amazing to me is how much he has grown in a year from last Christmas to this Christmas. He was a lot more fun and excited and Aaron and I enjoyed picking out a few toys for him. He's so dang cute!
We really enjoyed our trip with the Larsen's. Aaron got his fill of golf (real golf) and we ate amazing food and went shopping and really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Larsens!
**And Brandon who was so nice to pick us up at the airport to get us to the Larsen's.
No comments:
Post a Comment