Thursday, January 19

My new Bloggie

For my birthday this year, Aaron's parents gave me some money and told me to spend it on what I like.  I've really been wanting a small hand held camcorder with a usb plug attached to it and so voila!  That's what I got.  I got a Sony Bloggie and so far, I love it.  Thank you Larsen's!  I'm learning how to use it when putting up video so let's see if my little experiment will work.  I will be better about blogging in the upcoming weeks.  Life has been hectic since we've been back on the island.  So here's test number 1.  Royce being surprisingly gentle with Libby - who always handles it so well.  


Libby takes so much from Royce.  It's really a love-hate relationship.  She follows him everywhere and he just beats up on her.  You would think she would stop following him.  But I think she really loves Royce.  Cat's are weird.

1 comment: