After we safely made it to Idaho (there was no snow the whole way) we had to get the little guy outside and playing in the snow. And as a side note, I had obtained my bloggie so beware of boring video's from here on out. Royce has lived in the Caribbean for the majority of his life now, he'd been way too spoiled.
After bundling the poor kid up I just let him at it.
I think he was very cold, I couldn't help but laugh at his hilarious snow suit.
The one last Idaho experience he had to have was quading in the snow, so Grandma Debbie was nice enough to take him around the block.
When we got inside he was so cuddly because he was so cold. His little (or big) cheeks were bright red. Surprisingly that was the only day it snowed while we were there. That's unheard of for Idaho but it was just the right amount. It was a lot of fun!
More about our stay in Idaho to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment