Well let's face it. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I mean, I sucked my thumb until the good ol' ripe year of about 6. I was an addict! Let's just hope the little guy is not so reliant on the highs of thumb sucking.
I will say, it certainly beats a pacifier falling out of his mouth...all the time!
Not even a glove can stop this addiction!
It is a lot of fun to see him control his gross motor skills. Getting a thumb to the mouth is much better than constantly hitting his own face or gouging out his own eye.
He did hit the 3 month mark today, I hear that a lot of fun things are going to start happening here on out. By the time we leave for the Caribbean he'll be 6 months, and I will be so ready to be able to take him outside! I'm sick of being cooped up in my apartment because of freezing outside temperatures. Here's to waiting.
What a cute little guy! I love his chubster cheeks. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete