My good friend Kayla was so kind as to let Royce borrow her jumper - well her daughter's jumper.
He doesn't totally understand what's going on. He doesn't really 'jump' yet. But he does love to be able to stand all by himself.
Or he just kicks back while his feet slightly graze the floor. He needs to grow an inch or two more.
The thing is immaculate. Look at all that entertainment it provides the little guy. And when he moves it makes music and lights up. It's fancy stuff.
I think in a few weeks he'll get the hang of it. Right now he likes to sway and stomp. He loves it when I bounce it for him. (Ignore the gross spit up on his sweatshirt!)
Would you look at those legs! He got weighed yesterday and at a little over 3 months he was 15 lbs. 13 oz. and 24.75 inches. He's getting so big!
Wow! What a big boy! I love those chunky thighs.
ReplyDeletewe have one of those jumperoos too. I called it my babysitter because they're so happy and safe in it! I can't believe he's already 3 months! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete