Thursday, January 13

Post Christmas

I made this blog in 2011 but kind of wanted a Christmas entry.  I do love Christmas.  So I will backtrack a month and share the holiday spirit.  We spent Christmas this year with my family (although Aaron's family did come for graduation a few weeks early and we had a mini-Christmas then). 

It was the last Christmas that we would be spending with either family for a few years and also Royce's first.  Of course we had to get Royce a little Christmas jumper (courtesy of Aaron's mom).


The fun didn't stop there for Royce though, he got bottles and rattle booties.  What else do you get a newborn?


Aaron got me a gift card and a really fun game called "Ticket to Ride."  We've been addicted ever since.  It's a game that I can actually win once in a while.  I got Aaron a video game - of course!


The only other appropriate gift to get Aaron would be golf supplies, but my parents had that covered.

Mom's gift to Dad was permission to get a dog.  She got him a bunch of dog stuff for Christmas and the dog followed a few weeks later.

  I think she's been regretting it ever since but Roz is a super-nice dog.  She's a labradoodle.  It's very cosmopolitan of my parents to get one.  She's been groomed since.

It was so much fun to have our little family this Christmas.  It's a different feeling when you have a child to spend the holidays with.  I sure do love this little man.  And my big man too!




No comments:

Post a Comment