For Christmas, I asked my mom and dad for a family portrait session. So after going out shopping for white shirts and getting us all gussied up we took our first family portrait. We got the whole disk of pictures but these were my favorite of some of the poses.
It was very selfless of me to do these so soon - you see. I have not yet lost all the baby weight but I wanted to caputre little Royce before he gets all big.
Royce's grandma's both think that he looks just like his dad.
I think this was the only picture where he really even smiled and his little body was getting so tired trying to hold this position. His head kept sinking lower and lower until he couldn't even hold it up anymore.
I'm hoping to keep this a tradition. My family is pretty good about doing a family photo pretty regularly. I wouldn't mind doing one at least once a year. That way we can put our pictures up on awkward family portraits websites in the future and laugh about our awful fashion choices.




No comments:
Post a Comment