London turned 3 in May. I can't believe that she is already so big! It really goes fast.
I wanted to give the kids a place to play where I could keep an eye on them so I had the idea of making them a sandbox and a picnic table for the upcoming summer.
This is a kid-sized picnic table that I am insanely proud of because I made it 100% all by myself. It looked good and it was level.
This was Aaron's project. It's a sandbox with an attached lid that turns into benches. I saw the plan online and thought it was so cool.
I thought he did a great job.
All that's left is stain!
We put them out on the porch - filled it up with sand and woke up London in the morning to see her birthday surprise.
They loved it. I love that there is somewhere they can play, at least just a little bit.
Royce getting ready to celebrate London's birthday!
I don't remember why she's looking like such a raga-muffin. Just ignore the crazy hair and suspicious stain on her sweatshirt.
Sand cupcake kit. The girl LOVES to pretend to bake cookies and cupcakes and all manner of goodies.
Toys for the sandbox.
Look how happy she is. Classic.
Happy Birthday crazy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment