This summer my brother Adam was kind enough to take me and kiddos to Utah with him to visit my parents. We had an eventful trip driving through hail and a would-be tornado but we got there safe-and-sound.
One of the first thing we did was go to Scheels and take the kids on the ferris wheel. I didn't think I had any problem with heights or ferris wheels for that matter. Who know that I was terrified of them.
Happy while waiting in line, it won't last long.
Adam and Andrew.
Oh boy, here we go.
Our first time around. Not doing so hot.
At least someone is having fun.
I almost screamed, "Get me off this thing!" I don't know why but this thing really freaked me out. The kids kept rocking a ton and we were just sitting at the top. London was also trying to slide out the bottom at one point. Never again!
Look at this crew. These are not faces of joy. It was actually pretty funny - when I got off.
No comments:
Post a Comment