There was an amazing free local event for the 4th. It was in the morning and it was just a day of fun for the kids. Aaron had to work (of course) so I loaded up the kids and we hit the town.
This ride made me soooo sick. I went once with London who looked pale and kept saying "I don't feel good." I was very happy when the ride ended. When Royce said, "Can I do that again?" He was very much on his own!
Rock climbing! London didn't make it very far up and Royce could have but I think he psyched himself out a little bit. It was cool that they had a chance to do it though.
Blech. We went on this one too.
A really well done puppet show. The kids thought that was really cool.
Pony rides (London was in heaven) and a petting/feeding zoo. They had some really cool animals: kangaroos, zebra, camel, and your standard farm animals too.
Playground fun.
We got the the event right when it opened so we got through lines fast but as the day went on, more and more people came and lines got longer and longer. This is us waiting for the human bubble race.
Silly faces kills boredom every time.
Royce LOVED the bubble race. London HATED it. It was fun to try though.
That night Aaron was at least able to come to the fireworks show with us. They had a pretty decent show but it's always great to be able to look around and ponder on our freedoms. I am grateful to live in this country where I can have a family and practice my religion and believe what I believe. God bless the USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment