Moving to KC I thought we would experience a lot of snow this winter. I have so many fond memories of playing in the snow as a kid. Imagine my surprise to see that we have only had one day of snow. One. And kind of a sad one at that. But the kids were excited so we bundled up and made the most of it.
Adam and Elise (and co.) got us these really cute wooden snowman decorations for Christmas. The kids were excited to try them out on our two circle snowman. The snow would just not pack so I gave up after two.
Finished product - Front side.
Back side.
The neighborhood kids really liked the snowman too - I kept catching them rearranging their faces and having lots of fun.
Snow angel - a snowy day classic.
London was mostly interested in eating snow. I had to coach her on the types to eat. The nice fresh stuff. She got the hang of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment