At school Royce made Reindeer food to help attract Santa and his fleet and make sure they make
a stop at our house. It's
pretty much oatmeal, glitter and a cutesy poem. So the night before Christmas we spread all the oats all over our door entries. It was so cute how excited they were about it. I of course swept them all away before Christmas morning to add to the "magic" of it all.
Silly faces. Couldn't contain their excitement.
On Christmas Eve the kids get to open their PJ's and slippers and gifts from grandparents. So here they are all matchy-matchy and lookin' good.
We read a Christmas book about the birth of Christ and watched a short movie called "The Nativity." They even got to Skype with Santa Claus before he headed out to deliver presents. They thought that was pretty cool!
They got blankets from the Grandma Elaine which was perfect because Royce already planned trying to catch Santa that night. We made the kids a little bed and they were going to camp in the living room that night. They fell asleep watching Polar Express.
They didn't last too long. Setting up Christmas was pretty funny trying not to wake them up but everything was already wrapped and it was just a matter of getting it all out.
Royce's loot.
London's.
Aaron's.
Apparently, I'd been naughty. Santa didn't leave me a stocking. I'll have to be better this year.
I got chocolate covered cherries, but that took a lot of training. :)
ReplyDelete