I'm amazing. Let me just say that. I (mostly) single-handedly packed up the house and cleaned it. Aaron of course would have helped but he had the vet school thing going on. Then I picked up a 26' U-Haul with two kids in tow and drove it home AND backed it in without crashing. I proceeded to load the truck with no help except these two goons.
Ready to help. I would put a box on the end and they would push it all the way down to the front of the truck.
This thing is a beast!
Happy helper.
For being 3 this kid was such a help. He did a lot of the work by himself (that he could of course) This box in the picture he rolled up the ramp and pushed all the way to the front of the truck and it's really not a light box. I was so proud of him. He was beat.
Post nap. Still tired but wanted to see that was going on.
We loaded a ton by ourselves but when Aaron got home he helped a lot with getting everything done. The next day he had to go to school in the morning but when he got home we were off. He and Royce were in the truck. London, the tortoises, the cat, and I were in the Freestyle. It was a whirlwind day. Aaron had to be BACK at vet school that night so when we got to KC the new ward was there to help. We had everything out of the truck in an hour. We took the truck back, we went to dinner, and Aaron had to leave. He still hasn't really even seen the apartment although by now, I have everything unpacked and settled. It feels good to be moved and have all that behind us. Such a pain!
No comments:
Post a Comment