Monday, August 4

The Kingdom of Kids


For 6 weeks we had the chance to travel west and visit friends and relatives.  It was really fun for me and the kiddos but not so much fun for Aaron who was doing externships for school at various veterinary offices.  He had fun in his own veterinarian way, I suppose.  Of course - I didn't get as many pictures as I would have wished.  I never do.  But here is Kid's Kingdom.  It's this great all wood playground in Redding.  It's huge and it's super fun.


 As you can see here.  She's having a great time - no?




 When did she get so big? 



They weren't too sure what to think of the tire swing.  These things are so rare nowadays.  I guess too many kids getting thrown off or throwing up or something.


We had a lot of fun in Redding.  We went to Chuck-e-Cheese.  Saw family.  Celebrated London's 2nd (2nd!) Birthday.  It's always a great time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment