Tuesday, July 19

Ross University Campus

While waiting for Aaron to finish his classes one day - I realized that I had not taken any pictures of Ross.  So with Royce in tow we walked all around and took these photos for your viewing pleasure.



This is the Student Union.  It has a lot of chairs and tables and a little cafe downstairs.  Upstairs it's more classrooms and a balcony that the students can eat or study or what-have-you.




This is a pavillon with little shacks all around.  The yellow shack on the left sells burgers and sandwiches and other american-esque goodies.




The top floor here is the library and the bottom floor is a classroom.  that little overhang is the "Shak Shak" another eating option.


These are the administration buildings.  On the left in that grassy area in an enclosure for red-footed tortoises that just walk around.  Royce and I like to go and watch them every now and then.


More of the enclosure.



We managed to peek a few.



You really can't beat this view.  The school is right on the ocean.


The student union from the back.


This is their livestock center.  They have cows and horses and a TON of donkeys.



These guys are pretty funny.  Every morning the 7th semester students round them up and take their temperature and poke and prod and they just sit there and wait patiently.  They know the drill.  But man are they mean to each other.  They are always fighting with each other and chasing one another.  It's pretty funny. 


They were scared of Royce when I put him toward the gate - they all moved away in a hurry.


Here's the prep school (the blue building) where I hope to teach.  It's for the children of students and staff.  Wish me luck.  Behind that are the dorms where first semester students live unless they have children or a pet, then they have to live off campus.


Parking lot.  This place is a MESS.  People park wherever they will fit in the mornings.


This guy was walking alongside us for a while so I snapped a photo of him.  They are everywhere and eat centipedes so we like them.


Another classroom.


And Aaron is finally done with class!  Royce is always so happy to see him at the end of the day.  So cute.

I'm realizing now that maybe I should have gone inside some of the rooms and taken pictures but maybe noone really cares.  But the campus is pretty small but it's very nice.  Aaron is really enjoying his experience so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment