Tuesday, July 19

Baby is Fashion

We went to pool the other day and while I was there I realized that I did not bring any extra diapers.  I don't really know what I was thinking.  Obviously I wasn't.  But a very nice woman offered an extra diaper to me.  I'm not going to lie.  I got very excited when I saw the "nappie" (as one of the british students I taught would say..."I can see Royce's nappie!") I had to take pictures when I got home.




Now I would never ever buy these diapers on my own.  And the woman that gave it to me did so with a disclaimer: "My parents brought these to me from the States, I would never buy these." But can you blame me for wanting to remember this moment?  The diaper is funny.  And Royce seemed more confident when he wore it.

ps: Royce loves the shower.  He gets in it all the time.  There have been many occaions where either Aaron or I have been showering only to find a fully clothed baby jump in.

1 comment: