Monday, April 6

Easter

This year for Easter I thought I would (again) try my hand at sewing the little ones some Easter Sunday clothes.  I was really pleased with how they turned out.  Royce however was not.  I made him  a little matching tie to go with London's dress.  The front was black plaid and the back was the same floral that she has on the top.  The floral almost ruined the whole deal.  He informed me that it was only for girls and he refused to wear it.  After a little coaxing and explaining that you really wouldn't even be able to see the flowers, he humored me and wore the tie.


I think they look adorable if I say so myself. 

We also went to a community Easter Egg Hunt.  Aaron was working, of course.  It seems that that is usually the case.  But the kids and I had fun getting our faces painted and picking balloon animals.  Of course there was a lot of candy involved.






A ton of eggs.  I thought it was overkill but no-so-much.  Royce only came back with 3 eggs.  He grabbed those up fast but then he decided to climb up on the playground and just play there for a while.  By the time he came back down - the field was bone dry of any eggs.  Silly boy.


Luckily, his sister go plenty of loot during her age bracket hunt and she was more than willing to share.  All were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment