Sunday, September 7

In which we go to a Chiefs game. Go Vikings!


 I cannot get him to smile for the camera anymore.  He's all about the silly faces.


Our first official NFL game.  Although it was preseason - so maybe not "official" but, Aaron was still excited.


Our view from the 4th row from the very top.  About as top as you can be.


 Not the greatest picture I've seen - let's try that again.


Sorta better.
 

 Let's try this one again too.


Hmmm....


We didn't make it the whole game - we left at halftime.  These two had had enough.  We predict that London will be the football fan.  She was having a great time.  Royce didn't like having to sit in a little cramped seat.  Would I do it again?  Yes!  We had a blast even if the food is mediocre and made of gold.  Good times to be had all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment