Saturday, December 14

Bowling, Bouncy Houses, Battlestar Galactica

 Took the kids bowling - they did OK.  And I'm not talking about their scores.  We only had to chase Royce down one of the lanes once.  So I'd say it was a pretty successful evening.


London and Dad.



 "Royce, get your fingers away from there!"


Classic London face.


Pretty sure Royce beat me.


We may wait a little while to try this activity again, but it was still fun to get out and try something new with the kids.  Our next activity was a little more kid friendly.


Bouncy houses + kids = parental bliss





The only problem here is that we had to dive about 20 minutes to get to the place.  I do wish Ames had some more indoor kid-friendly activities.  Everything seems to be in Des Moines.  I can get over that though because I really do love it here.

As a side note - my little Bloggie (camera) takes terrible indoor pictures.  It's all I had for both of these activities so the pictures are just terrible. I apologize but I suppose it's better than nothing which is what I usually do!

No comments:

Post a Comment