Saturday, October 26

Halloween Decorations and Crafts


 Happy (almost) Halloween.  I love Halloween and get more excited about it then my children - at least for now.  

A few weeks ago we got a special Halloween package from Grandma Nancy to decorate the house.  Of course there were clown wigs.  We had to take some pictures.


London didn't really want to.
 

Royce is always willing to be a ham.
 

London didn't really want to help hang up decorations - she just wanted to rip them down.  We disagreed with one another.  And again - she was none too pleased.

 

 Distractions are wonderful.  Thank you Ms. Potato Head.


You can see our window display.  I need to take an outdoor picture.  I will when we have our pumpkins all carved and lit up.


In the box were also some Halloween sponges of bats, skeletons, and ghosts.
 

Royce really enjoyed it.
 


 Her paint is in her cupholder.


London thought it was delicious.
 

Would someone cut this girls bangs?!


We had lots of fun and made lots of messes.  A successful equation!

No comments:

Post a Comment