Thursday, September 12

What we've been up to...photo blog.


 London's cousin ran over her with a PowerWheel.  I could not get the camera to behave so this is all the evidence I have.  It would work in a court of law I suppose - if it ever got to that point.  I tease.



Chuck-e-Cheese with Great-Grandma Elaine!  And Grandparent's Larsen as well.  Thanks!



Grandma Nancy



Sundial Bridge


Turtle Bay
 

:  )



"I'm drivin' down Highway 40 in my big ol' pickup truck."  Kudos to you if you know what this is from.






They had really fun displays at the Turtle Bay Museum.  Above is a Lego display with some really cool stuff.  Below was a math gallery that had a lot of hands on like this square wheel bike.  Royce thought that was really cool!



Feeding birds.




Swinging after playing in the splash park - she looks cold!

Hopefully now that we are settled in our new home I will be a little better about blogging again.  We'll have lots of new things to see in the Midwest!

1 comment: