I can not believe that she is 1 already! It's going so fast - truly!
We celebrated her 1st birthday this last Sunday. It's amazing to look back on the year and think of all the things that can happen.
This cake is my very first attempt with fondant. It's hard to work with here because it's so humid here already that things don't set the way that they really should. But I don't know if I really care to try it again. It was way too sweet and not very good. Lesson learned.
London had no qualms with it though. She dug right in.
Royce helped her out with the candle.
She got the idea real fast.
Real fast.
Messy girl! She has been such a blessing. We love her and her happy little smile that she's ready to bestow on anyone that is willing to return the favor. Here's to many more years.
Larsen is finding her new adventures every now and then. She is sweety!!! God bless her.
ReplyDeleteJisan from Bangladesh