Tuesday, December 25

Gingerbread Houses

 I have decided that I am officially a genius.  I never eat the graham crackers on my gingerbread houses.  So why do I struggle with getting a strong foundation with frosting?  No longer.  This year I pulled out the big guns or should I say glue gun.  I mean, am I right?!  These gingerbread houses were rocks!


 The crew and supplies are assembled.  Let's do this!


She munched on graham crackers though the night.


 It took him a while to get the idea.  Don't eat candy (yet) and put on roof.  He really took to it after a while.


As you can see.


Here's my gorgeous British home.  Tall and thin.  Like me *wink*...not really...


In Aaron fashion - his outhouse.  Improved upon from several years prior.  I'm so proud.


 My sweet little girl.


 The crew.


 Still munching away.  She loves a good graham cracker.


 The finished products. 



 I love that he stuck his knife into his house and then frosted and decorated it.


 He had a great time.  We all did.


Sweet little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment