Sunday, November 11

When did that happen?!


Since when did my little man become a little boy?  He celebrated his 2nd birthday on the 1st and it's still blowing my mind.  Two years have already gone by?  Really!?  I'm so excited to watch him get older and learn new things and become his own person - but at the same time, I want him to be young a little longer.  Ah well.  He's two now and according to American Airlines, worthy of his own plane ticket.  Happy Birthday little (big) Royce!


 This is St. Kitts style of wrapping.  I had wrapping paper but when I went to grab it, it had been soaked all the way through from a leak in the roof from when it rain.  The next best thing would have to be construction paper and electrical tape of course!


The big 2!

  

His new cement mixer.  He found this the minute I brought it home from the store.  I didn't even bother to wrap it.

  

He's got his eyes on that cake.


So does she.


 We sang "Happy Birthday" and he dug in.



Gross.


Aaron thought London was not being treated fairly.  So, at five months, she had her first bite of cake.  Oy.

 

Messy.
 

His birthday was very humble this year. He got this cement mixer, a floor puzzle, and a little card game.  It was just right.  Thank you to grandparents who also made his birthday special this year.

Happy Birthday Royce!

No comments:

Post a Comment