Happy Halloween all! For Halloween at the Prep School they take all the kids around campus. They go trick or treating in each semester's classroom. So, being a teacher, I had to dress up. I went with the good ol' fallback costume of "Nerd." London was a ballerina (she got fussy and tired very early on so I don't have too many pictures of her!) and Royce was a tank. In a perfect world he'd have an army helmet and a camo shirt. This is not a perfect world.
I spent quite a bit of time turning 3 Huggies diaper boxes into the genius you see before you. I was a proud mother as he walked around on campus and people were nudging their friends and saying "Look at that tank!" It turned out super cute.
We walked around for about 1 1/2 in the sun. It was very hot and Royce was very tired and kind of sick of being stuck in a box. He kept dropping candy but he couldn't bend down and pick it up. Very frustrating I'm sure.
So box off.
That night at one of the apartment complexes they had another trick or treat event. This time it was night and from door to door. It was the first time in all of October that it actually felt like Halloween. I loved it. Aaron took a break from studying to take his kiddo's out.
It was a little weird to be sweating on Halloween night rather than bundling up. We really miss the bundling up part. It would be nice to have to wear a sweater once in a while. Ah well.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment