Tuesday, February 4

You hear about the new pirate movie?**

  For Christmas the kids got a bunch of costumes to play dress up with.  On Christmas Day they opened them and threw them to the side to get to the next toy.  I figured as much.  I knew they would have fun with them later on and I was right.  The kids have really enjoyed dressing up while they play trains or whatever it is they do. 


 So London pulls out her pirate costume.  I put it on her and immediately Royce, my lover of all things pirate, gets very jealous and wants to be a pirate too.  Hmmm...I don't have a boy pirate costume...


 Good thing Aaron was not home.  I don't think he'd approve.  Royce thought it was the coolest, meanest pirate outfit ever.


 Me: "What are you doing Royce?"
Royce: "Lifting pirate weights."

Different than normal weights.


This was his mean pirate face.
 

London then decided she wanted to be a fairy (she twirls and dances and loves all things girly) so her pirate costume became fair game.
 

 It's a little more appropriate.


Especially when he does this!

They are too much fun.

** It's rated Aaarrgghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment