This would be the sweet ride that would get me from point A to point B on my first and only golfing trip in St. Kitts. I like to golf but not enough to pay what you pay here. Aaron of course, will be frequenting the course again soon. Anyway, in my po dunk ways I was amazed by our fancy golf cart. It had water bottles awaiting us and cups of ice. Not to forget towels and just you wait...
A cooler! With ice! This is sum reel fancy golfin'!
Hyuck!
Aaron kept using my rentals. They were surprisingly nice.
And we're off! The view - all of our rich friends on the hill...
First hole.
We're only so happy because we're kid free. It's been a while.
Here's a step by step of how it's done folks.
1. Put ball on tee.
2. Using awesome form - hit ball.
3. Impress others by your mad skills.
A beautiful view of the golf course. It's right next to the ocean. It was really nice.
Aaron's favorite hole. I can't say I blame him.
The club house.
When we were done we got fancy-shmancy ice soaked towels. So I am ruined for life. No more municipal courses for me folks. I'm moving on to the finer things in life.
And if you are wondering. I beat Aaron by 10 strokes. *wink*
I love it!
ReplyDeleteFancy! I like that you beat him. Favorite part.
ReplyDeleteI didn't really..I lied a little. Hence the wink part.
Delete