Royce loves London and London loves Royce.
He is a great big brother. He talks to her and plays with her and really loves his little sister. She smiles and lights up whenever he walks into the room. It's very sweet. I know I'm gaggy but I can't help but love these little people.
Hanging out around the house.
Here they are one morning on our way to school.
When did he become a little boy and no longer a baby? Anyway...
And here he is being oh so helpful...
He means so well, but sometimes he can be a little too loving.
I tried to shorten this clip but it wouldn't load the shortened version. So I apologize to anyone that may decide our boring home videos are worth 2 minutes of your time!
So the moral of the story is that I like my kids and life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment