Sunday, June 17

Fun in Idaho

Royce and I arrived back in the states the end of April and have been hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa ever since. We've been going to a lot of parks. 
 Poor little guy gets so bored!  He's used to being surrounded by little kids and playing and running and now it's a little more limited.
 These are just some pictures to show what we've been up to while we waited for little London.
 Pudding!

Messy little kid.  Grandma felt he needed a chocolate AND vanilla pudding.  I think he may be getting a little chubby!
 I don't really let him color with markers anymore...just a little bit too messy.  He's also banished from crayons because he thinks they are tasty.  We are a colored pencil kind of family now.  This is from coloring Grandma Nancy a Happy Mother's Day picture.

 He's just a cutie!


This is Royce's new backpack for school when he goes back.  I figured he's graduated from diaper bag and needed something more grown up.  He loves wearing it.

It was a lot of fun just being able to hang out with Royce.  He's so often in daycare that I feel like sometimes I don't get much time to be his mom.  I certainly had plenty of time before London came.  I think maybe Royce gets tired of me.  But luckily Grandma and Grandpa are here to hang out with him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment