Welcome to the world of Larsen.
Now that I've had a child and since discovering that Aaron is moving our whole family to a little island in the Caribbean...I am beginning to see the need to begin a blog. I have a feeling things are about to change quite a bit. We are moving at the end of April so I hope to keep up on a blog of all the things we experience while out of the country. We're kind of boring though, I will warn you. I'm not very good at making daily events sound more exciting than they are. Some people are - just not me.
But this is fun. Pictures of Royces first haircut. He was only about 3 weeks when Aaron just couldn't take the stringy hair anymore. I was not too pleased.
Before...
After...we call him "Sarge" now
stay tuned for more.
We get to be the first to comment on your blog. Congrats on getting into Vet school. We look forward to hearing how you guys miss real american food. It is sad to see you go. Grady is doing much better by the way. Hopefully we can get home this week. We'll keep you updated.
ReplyDelete